WITH A LITTLE TLC, YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW JEWELLERY SHOULD EASILY OUTLAST YOU, ENSURE THAT IT DOES BY FOLLOWING OUR SIMPLY JEWELLERY CARE TIPS.
- Regular cleaning will help it to retain its glamour and shine. You should gently clean your jewellery in warm soapy water and brush it with soft brush to keep sparking. After cleaning, dry with a soft cloth.
- Moisture and salts encourage the appearance of tarnish, so if you are storing your jewellery somewhere humid, keep it bone dry with a desiccant crystal packet.
- For all jewellery, avoid exposure to hot water and/or harsh chemicals and acids (such as household chemicals, perfumes or hairspray) as these may erode the finish or cause discolouration.
- To prevent scratches and other impact induced damage, avoid wearing jewellery when playing sport, on the beach, swimming, cleaning, or gardening.
- To avoid damage, keep your jewellery in separate pouches, and fasten all chains and catches before storing flat. We're happy to advise if you have any further queries or would like additional advise about the best way to look after your jewellery.